Are you seeking the CTET 2020 Syllabus on the internet? If your answer is yes then you reached the right place because you can get the complete syllabus of CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 from here. Aspirants should read the complete syllabus of CTET Exam to crack it easily.
- 1 CTET Syllabus
- 2 CTET Exam Syllabus Download
- 3 CTET Exam Pattern
- 4 CTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
- 5 CTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- 6 CTET Preparation Books
- 7 CTET Syllabus Paper 1 & Paper 2
- 8 CTET Syllabus 2020 – Language – II
- 9 CTET Mathematics Syllabus 2020
- 10 CTET Environmental Studies Syllabus 2020
- 11 CTET Syllabus Pdf Download
So download and save the CTET Syllabus on your computer from here. You can find the brief information of CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Paper-1 & Paper-2from here.
The official Central Board of Secondary Education will organize the written test very soon so you should start your preparation well. Download CTET Syllabus Paper 1 from here and make your preparation stronger.
CTET Exam Syllabus Download
Those candidates who searching for the CTET Paper 2 Syllabus 2020 should scroll down this page. You can find the direct link to this article. With the help of direct link, you can reach to the official website of CTET i.e. www.ctet.nic.in .
From there you can download the official CTET Syllabus easily. Also, our experts have prepared the CTET Syllabus Paper 2 pdf and released on this page. You can use it and improve your preparation.
Have you read the eligibility criteria of CTET 2020 exam carefully? If yes then you should read the full criteria carefully from the official website first. Also, you can find it on here.
CTET Exam Pattern
Now we will tell you the Exam Pattern of CTET Exam so keep reading the article carefully.
- All questions will base on multiple type questions. Each question carrying 1 point. Negative marking doesn’t include, from each four question if one answer will correct.
There will two types of exams of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Paper -1 for those who want to be a teacher of Class I to V.
- Paper -2 for those who want to be a teacher of class VI to VIII.
CTET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
CTET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Develpoment &Pedagogy||30||30||
2 Hours 30 Minute
|Science & Math and Social Science||60||60|
CTET Preparation Books
We know the Central Teacher Eligibility Test by another popular name CTET. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board conduct this test annually. Aspirants should scroll down the page and get complete info about it.
The syllabus plays an important role in preparing for an exam as it is a primary document to gain more score in upcoming CTET exam. So download CTET Syllabus PDF and other preparation documents from here and make your preparation better and stronger.
Candidates who had applied for the CTET exam successfully should stay connected with us for all latest information regarding this exam.
CTET Syllabus Paper 1 & Paper 2
- Child Development & Pedagogy CTET Syllabus
|Development of Child (Primary School) – 15 Questions||Inclusive Education Concept – 5 Questions||Pedagogy and Learning
– 10 Questions
|– Relationship and Development Concept
– Development Principals of Children
– Heredity Influence
– Socialization Process of Children
– Constructs prospective
– Child-Centered Concepts
– Progressive Concepts
– Critical Perspective & Intelligence Construction
– Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
– Thought and Language
– Gender Roles, Gender-bias
– Differences among learners & Understanding Difference based on language
– The distinction between Assessment for learning & assessment of learning
– Formulating appropriate questions for assessing and reading level of learners
– critical thinking in the classroom Concepts
|1. Concepts of Addressing learners, diverse backgrounds including disadvantaged & deprived
2. Needs of Children
3. Difficulties in learning
4. Talented addressing
6. Special Learners
|– How Children Think and How they Learn Concepts
– Concepts of how child fails to get success in school performance and why
– Process of Teaching and learning basic knowledge
– Strategies of children
– Learning of children
– Social activity learning
– Learning context
– Problem solver child
– Scientific investigator child
– Conception alternative learning in children
– Understanding errors as significant steps in learning process
– Learning and motivation
– Contributing factors to learning
CTET Syllabus 2020 – Language – II
|Comprehensions||Pedagogy of Language Development|
|– Prose passages (2 Unseen) discursive or literary, with question on comprehension, grammar & verbal ability||– Acquisition & Learning
– Language and Teaching Principles
– Listening Role and Speaking Role
– Language Function
– How children use the Language Function tool
– Critical role of grammar in learning and communicating
– Teaching language challenges in classroom
– Difficulty of language and its errors and disorders
– Language skills
– Language comprehension evaluating speaking, reading, writing, learning
– Teaching- material of learning, textbook and multimedia materials
– Remedial teaching
CTET Mathematics Syllabus 2020
|· Measurement Knowledge
· Weight Knowledge
· Time Management
· Data Handling Knowledge
· Patterns Knowledge
· Geometry Knowledge
· Shapes & Spatial Understanding
· Solids around Us Knowledge
· Numbers Knowledge
· Addition and Subtraction Knowledge
· Multiplication Knowledge
· Division Knowledge
|1. Math Nature
2. Logical Thinking
3. Understanding Children’s thinking and improving it
4. Reasoning patterns and strategies
5. Making meaning and learning
6. Place of math in curriculum
7. Math language
8. Math communication
9. Community of math
10. Teaching problem
11. Remedial and diagnostic teaching
CTET Environmental Studies Syllabus 2020
|Content – 15 Questions||Pedagogical Issues – 15 Questions|
|1. Friends & Family
5. Things we do & make
|· Presenting concepts
· Practical Work
· CCE Knowledge
· Aids Problems
· Significance EVS, integrated of EVS
· Environmental Studies and Environmental Education
· Learning Principles of social science
· Scope and relation to Science and Social Science
CTET Syllabus Pdf Download
Above this section, our experts have provided the complete Syllabus of CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2. You should read and check it completely to get full information of upcoming exam. You will able to perform better in upcoming Central Teacher Eligibility Test by reading this.
Also, check the exam pattern from this article and guess what type of CTET will this time. At last, we want to tell our readers that they can tell their problems regarding CTET Syllabus Hindi Pdf by commenting in the below section.
Our experts will answer your all questions. Stay connected for more updates regarding CBSE CTET Exam.